Thursday, May 21, 2015

ConGRADulations!

Well Hello friends,
It's that super busy time of the year--->the end! Yes, we are wrapping up another year in the hallowed halls of Hogwarts School. I've been a busy little teacher putting my classroom away for the summer.

Today, I have a simple graduation card. It was speedy quick to make!
Here it is:
 I used the CB Congrats embossing folder in the background, added a strip of gold foil card stock along the side and added the mortarboards along it. See! Speedy quick!

Here's another peek:

I used this week's MFT sketch *Ü*
 Thanks so much for peeking. I have a teacher appreciation gift idea coming next!
Ciao!


The 411
Paper: True Black cs-PTI, Gold foil cs-DCWV
Tools: Graduation Accents Dienamics-MFT, Congrats CB EF

5 comments:

  1. This is totally cool! What a fabulous graduation card! Great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to use various elements to make this card really stand out! Hope you have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have been a simple card to make, but it certainly is fabulous! Love the embossed background and the black/gold combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear I love gold and combo with black
    this is elegant and adorable
    great card my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful grad card, love the black and gold :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin