Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter

Hello friends,
Happy Easter to those who celebrate. This will be a busy weekend for me, so I wanted to share this card before I get going... to get some Jelly Bellies! Yuuum :)
Here it is:
Sorry, for the crazy lighting  :( I wanted to ink this little girl that I picked up last year (I think). It is called My Basket of Eggs from MFT.
Here's a closer peek:
 She's colored with Copics. All her eggs are Stickled for glittery goodness :) The papers are from the Picadilly collection from BasicGrey & the border is a Marianne Designs die.

I used this week's MFT sketch for my card.
I'll be playing along in the following challenges:
BasicGrey Challenges: Easter
Secret Crafter: Easter
Card Makin' Mamas: Easter
Raise the Bar: Cutesy Easter/Spring
Simply Create Too: Eggs/Bunnies
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Easter/Spring

Have a great rest of the weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, Karli, this is beautiful!! Bright sunny colors and nice springy papers. I love that ribbon!!!! SO beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli: Love your sunny card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”. PS Jelly Bellies are my son's most fav

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous Easter Creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs and Happy Easter
    Kate x

    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pretty card, thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Karli --absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image & card.

    Enjoy those Jelly Bellies. I love them too!

    Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Happy Easter and thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this card! This little precious girl is soooo sweet- and beautifully colored. The DSP is perfect too= ad the ribbon is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Easter card - love all the papers you've used!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Karli. Love all the shades of yellow, and you've rocked the pleats again. Sadly, you've reminded me that I have this stamp still sitting uninked (lol, theres always next year).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new subbie and just checking out your blog. This card is gorgeous, I love the bright yellow and this little gal is super cute. I don't own any of these PI stamps, not yet anyways. Great job on the card, Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin