Friday, February 10, 2012

PTI Sketch 5

Hi friends,
I luuuv sketches. I *heart* sketches. I <3 sketches. Anyway you say it, sketches are awesome! PTI is continuing it's Anniversary celebration with a choice of 5 fab sketches for today's challenge.
Here's the sketch I chose:
Here's my card:
I used papers from the Love Me collection from MME. The sentiment from my fav, Signature Greetings, is stamped on a Fancy Tag 3 Nesties. I cut out some hearts & added some heart buttons as well. This card came along pretty quick-like---> by necessity. You see, a new episode of Spartacus is coming on soon & I couldn't possibly miss that ;)

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really love the dusty blue color with the red and white, it's a great twist on the usual Valentine colors. Fab take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {heart} your card. The papers, die cut, fancy sentiment, and heart buttons are fab together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card -- as always! Love the heart buttons and the red valentine date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful! Great take on the sketch, Karli!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card- love the DSP and the heart buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin