Monday, July 5, 2010

Cupcake Birthday Brag Book

Hello there friends,
I have a little brag book sized chipboard book to share today. I had made it for Jordan's birthday pics. I used papers from Pinecone Press for this mini album kit.

Here's the book (cover):

The icing is the first layer so you flip it to reveal the innies:
So here's how the icing part layers on the cupcake.

Next pages:
Next pages:
On the calendar page, I Stickled around his birthday.

Next Pages:
More room for pics/ journaling

Back Cover:
I cut out the inside of this frame so I could tuck a pic in there.

I thought I was cupcaked out, but there's something quite timeless about them :)
Thanks for peeking today!
Gotta Go (pack & move).

9 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic brag book. Love the papers and how you did the cupcake in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love everything about it, and it's calorie free! Good luck with the packing and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A+-dorable project, Karli. Love that blue paper collection. Hope you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful brag book- I love the Cupcake shape and love the great papers you used to put it together. Hope your packing goes well and best of luck with the move too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a great blog and looks fantastic..i loved your collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, how super fantastic!!!! Karli, you are so super talented! You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing!!!! As is everything you do....Wow, I am having a great time catching up on your blog and all the beautiful things you have made. Hugs, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin