Saturday, May 8, 2010

More for Mother's Day

Hello friends,
Yaaay! it's Saturday!!! I'm sure in some language "Saturday" must mean "the best day of the week" I tell ya! Today I have a few more Mother's Day cards to share.
Here they are:
This card has a more "mature" feel 'cause it's for one of my school chums--- one of my "God mothers" as I call them. She is someone who is very much like a mom to me. BTW, I used last week's MOJO sketch (square) for this card:


The next one is for my Grammy:
Very simple layout. My version of CAS :) I used PTI's In Bloom set for the flower. (My MOST Fav set from PTI) I'll be meeting up with Grammy later for a yummy lunch! can't wait :)

This one is for my friend who is another one of my "Godmothers"
I embossed the center panel & spritz it with Glimmer Mist for a shimmery look.

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend & have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Big Hugs!!!




The 411
Card 1:
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits- PTI
Ink: Choc Chip- SU!, Chestnut Roan
Paper: Ripe Avocado- PTI, Blossomwood- K& Co, Very Vanilla- SU!
Accs: CB Embossing folder (from Valentine's Love Collection), Nesties, Border Punch- EK Success, Ribbon, button, twine

Card 2:
Stamps: In Bloom, Blooming Button Bits- PTI
Ink: Fresh Snow- PTI, Creamy Brown- CB, Close to Cocoa- SU!
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Bitty Dots PP- PTI, White CS
Accs: Fifth Ave EF- SU!, Ribbon, pearls

Card 3:

Stamps: In Bloom, Blooming Button Bits- PTI
Ink: Fresh Snow- PTI, Creamy Brown
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Bitty Dots PP- PTI, White CS
Accs: Ribbon, Glimmer Mist- Tattered Angels

3 comments:

  1. All the cards are wonderful Karli, I especially like the one you used the embossed rose folder. I have that folder and never know what to do with it, thanks for the inspiration. Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are all so lovely, that first one is especially pretty though, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I have to agree with Anne...the top one takes the cake for me. Just gorgeous!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin