Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alice, the Cheshire Cat, & a mac

Hi again friends,
I'm so crazy busy with end of the year school stuff so my postings will be more sporadic in the next month. But, I do have a couple graduation & end of the year teacher ideas that I'll share with ya- not to worry ;)

Today, I have a "just for fun" card. Sometimes, you just have to play for the sake of playing, kwim?
Here's my card:

 I used this week's Club Anya sketch #19:
This is Alice in Wonderland. One of the cuuuute images from the Signature Collection from The Greeting Farm. The DP is I'm Late from Reminisce & it is absolutely adorable! One side is the Cheshire cat & the other side is the rabbit.
                                             (click to enlarge)
How cuuuute, right! So as soon as I saw this paper, I knew Alice needed to get inky :) She's colored with Copics. The border punch is MS. I also used one of my fav color combos of gray, white, & pink :)

I bought a new Mac Book Pro & *FREE* ipod Touch today! OMGOOOOOOOSH how utterly amazing is the ipod touch!!!! I feel like I've been living in a cave all this time without it. I had an old ipod, but the Touch has left me speechless! If you're in the market for a new mac computer, check out the "Back to School Promotion" at apple.com. If you're a teacher or student, and you buy a computer, you get a free ipod touch (w/rebate) + $100 off. Niiiiice!

Thanks for taking the time to pop in the ol' blog-o! I'm late! I'm late! so...
Gotta Go!

3 comments:

  1. I just adore this! So sweet, and yet elegant and simple as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinking CUTE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable Anya, lovely Alice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin