Thursday, April 30, 2009

Clean & Simple CAS12

Hi friends,
Today I have a card- little card (3x3) for the Clean & Simple Challenge this week on SCS. If you don't know about it you create a card that can be easily reproduced, has few embellishments or layers. Although it may seem like they'd be easy to do, they're actually hard for me. I'm not a CAS kind of girl :) Anyhoo, I'm up for the challenge so here's my card.
For this week, the challenge was to use a small PIECE of ribbon. I used this scrap piece. I cut it so it would look like the leaves for my rose. I also used scrap strips at the borders. I wanted to add bling, dew drops, piercing or glitter, but I told myself "Put down that glue pen & just walk away!" See, I told you it's hard for me, but I'm proud of my level of self-control :) I'm off to cross off yet another day of testing off my calendar-yes!!!- gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin