Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Armoire Pop up Card

Hi Friends,
I have the cutest baby card to share with you today. I love interactive cards. This one is quite easy to do. It's made with a te
mplate. You see two onesies hanging on the hangers (brads) because this card is going to a friend who had twin boys.


This is a little teaser of the inside, so let me show you other peeks too :)


Here's the inside open to show you both sides of the armoire doors.
Don't the animals look like toys on the shelf? The top drawer is the one that pops up. The bottom drawers are adhered with foam tape to give them dimension.

Here's the card closed. I used photo turns as closures.
This card really is quite easy to put together. This is the first card I've made with this template and other ideas for this template are spinning in my head! I also bought another template so I'll be posting a card for that one soon... so stay tuned!

The card fits beautifully in an envelope for a 6 1/2 x 5 card. Mailing: It has a fairly low profile when closed- but that depends on how you embellish it. I don't think it will be too much of a problem mailing it.

So you want one yourself, huh? Well, you can buy the template here. If you make a card yourself with this template, would you send me a link? I would love to see what you creative people do with it!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I would love to check out the template, but I couldn't find a place to "click" on.

    You are very good with your instructions.

    Thanks,

    Debra (dj1952)

    http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fastinateing, and wonderful, Thank you for shareing. I will give it a try.

    Be Well
    Carol Roper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin