Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Beach Week in Review + 3 Videos!

Hello there friends, I had a Beach week on my YouTube Channel recently and it was great getting to create several cards using beach-themed stamps from my stash. I created a simpler card and a stepped up card with an interactive feature!

Day 1 features the Gina K Ocean-Minded Stamp set


The larger card has a pop-up Adirondak chair. So fun!
Here's the video if you'd like to see how these cards came together.


Day 2 features the Hero Arts Color Layering Waves and Color Layering Sea & Sky stamp sets.



This set features a slimline card and a pop-up box card!
Here's the video, if you're interested



Day 3 features the Hero Arts Beach Heroscapes Stamp set.

For these cards, I created a one layer card, A interactive window card with an awesome brick technique I saw Vickie from Clips and Cuts do. I loved the way that came out! The third was another pop-up card this time with a pop-up beach ball.
Here's the video if you'd like to check these out:

Note: The Pop-Up dies I used are retired---I know, I know...BUT there are some updated dies available that are actually easier to put together that the ones I have and they are wafer dies, not the Bigz dies I have. You can check them out here ---> Adirondak ChairSurprise Ball.

Hope you're well and staying safe.
Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin