Tuesday, March 15, 2016

This is how I Rolo

Hi ya friends,
I'm popping in to share a super quick & easy idea for a St. Patty's day treat *Ü*
Here it is:
It's hard to see with the wrapper, so below it is what it looks like inside. I originally pinned something similar on Pinterest, but they had used different colored licorice to create the rainbow (still awesome :). 
 I wanted to make a little something for my boys, and when I saw these sour heads candy at the store, I knew they would much rather have them than licorice and the rainbow design was just *perfect* for the rainbow!!! I might have been a little generous with the "Gold coins", but as a mama, that's how I rol-o... I die-cut the shamrock from green cardstock & adhered the "lucky" diecut on top. It reads, "One LUCKY Mom." and I sure am. I am blessed to have really wonderful sons *Ü*

Even though they're not little boys anymore (almost 16 & 22 yrs old!), they're never too old for something yummy!

Have a golden rest of the week!
Tootles,

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and yummy treat idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea Karli
    may I have one
    I really want to exchange card with you and some chocolate hehe
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin