Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pizza my Heart

Hello again, friends,
I am loving all this extra crafty time since I am on winter break! I am having fun playing with some new goodies! Today, I am sharing a couple of cards I had so much fun creating!
Here's the first:
I used the Pizza my Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create the pizzas. I had so much fun stamping on the toppings on these Deluxe pizzas *Ü* I don't think I spread the toppings evenly, though, so I think I'll be keeping my day job ;)  I used my circle Nesties to die-cut the pizza pans in silver cardstock. I stamped the gingham table runner using the Gingham Backdrops stamp set also from Lawn Fawn. I did some super simple Copic coloring on the crust.

This was such a fun set to work with, I couldn't just stop at one card! There's a heart-shaped pizza crust as well, but I didn't see a pizza...
Here's what I saw:
COOKIES!!! I colored the cookie crust (pizza crust) and them mixed embossing paste and Tattered Rose reinker to make pink frosting. I spread it over the cookie crust and added some sugar glitter while it was still wet.

Here's a closer peek:
I knew I had created something yummy when my son picked it up and really examined the cookies and said they looked real *Ü* He usually doesn't take a second look at my cards- but maybe I should make more with food on them! *Ü*

I used this week's MFT sketch #260 for my cards:
 Thanks so much for taking a peek.
Have a sweet day!

1 comment:

  1. What a yummy post!!! The pizzas are adorable and the gingham table runner is perfect. Those cookies sure do look real. Now I will have to go to the kitchen and stick my hand in the cookie jar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin