Saturday, December 8, 2012

Peaceful Pinecones

Hola Friends,
Hope the holiday season has been jolly thus far :) I have been a busy little elf in my workshop cranking out cards for my peeps. I've been so busy creating, that I forgot to post them :( which means I 'll have a few things to share this week on the blog-o. But first, I got a chance to play with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.
Here's my card:
I used the Peaceful Pinecones set from PTI (luuv!). The sentiment is from Signature Christmas, also by PTI. The papers are from the Jovial collection from BasicGrey (yes, hoarded from last year ;) Due to my photog skills (or lack thereof) the main cardstock layer looks yellow, but it's not. It's PTI's Fine Linen.

Here's this week's Mojo Monday sketch:
Oooooh, did I eeeeever want to make a Valentine's card with this sketch! But no, I need Christmas cards...Christmas cards....Christmas cards....

Thanks so much for peeking today.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin