Thursday, June 18, 2020

Interactive Promotion Card

Hello again friends,
Today I have an 8th grade Promotion card for a talented young lady. But it's not just any ordinary card- it's interactive!- My fave card type 😍😍😍
Here it is:
I used a few products from Simon Says Stamp including this quintuple slider die that moves five elements at the same time!

Here's what it looks like when you pull up on the tab:
A sentiment is revealed and the graduation caps fly up! So fun! I would recommend that if you have this die you follow Jennifer McGuire's tutorial because her version allows you to conceal the mechanism much better and gives you a space for that hidden sentiment. You can find Jen's video ---> HERE.

Supplies:
Hat's Off Stamp set- Simon Says stamp
Quintuple Slider die- Simon Says stamp
Congrats Dienamics- My Favorite Things
For the Gradute Stamp set- Papertrey Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I'm certain you surprised that talented young lady and made her day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin