Wednesday, June 24, 2020

At the Movies + Video

Hi friends,
Today I have a fun birthday card highlighting a day at the movies!
Here it is:

This super cute image is called Newton's Movie Night from Newton's Nook and how cute, right?

Every Summer, some of my teacher friends (many who are retired), and I get together for a girls' lunch and a movie date. We go somewhere nice to have a yummy meal and hear how much they love being retired! 😂 Then we head to watch a movie. I am allergic to chick flicks/Rom Coms, so if they happen to choose one, then I just go to watch a comedy or horror movie instead since those are my fave genres.

With Covid 19 and all the restrictions that come with keeping people safe, movie theaters are currently closed. But when the day for our girls' lunch date comes around, I know we will go back to looking like the three kitties above 😀 and having so. much. fun!

Here's a peek of the innies:

As the title suggests, there is a video which you can watch ---> HERE  or by clicking below 👍

SUPPLIES:
 Newton's Movie Night- Newton's Nook
Blueprints #1 Dienamics- My Favorite Things (MFT)
Mini Film Strip die- MFT
Tickets Embossing folder- The Paper Studio
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper

Thanks for poppin' in today!
Hope you have a lovely crafternoon 💖
Until next time...

 

1 comment:

  1. Your popcorn munching critters are adorable. Watching you color is amazing. Love the film strip on the front and inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin