Wednesday, June 10, 2020

It's a BOY!

Hello crafty friends,
Thanks for popping in to my little crafty corner of the world.
Today I have a baby boy card to share with you. As some of you may know, Kelly Marie and her husband, Mike,  just welcomed a bouncing baby boy to the the Lawn Fawn family! I am so excited and happy for them because I know this has been a long time in the making.

Here's the card:
And the innies:

I used lots of stuff I've had in my stash for eons, so they may no longer be available. But, there's always new and cute baby stuff being released all the time- so no worries if you can't get these.

Guess what? Yep, there's a video tutorial on how this card came together. Click on the video below or check it out----> HERE!


">SUPPLIES
Dies:
Welcome Baby Sizzlits Decorative Strip- SIZZIX
Airplane, Fire truck- CUTTLEBUG Wafer dies
Baby Bib & Bottle dies- ECHO PARK
Baby Onesie and stamp set- MFT
Slim Card Basics- MAMA ELEPHANT
Poetic lowercase Alphas- POPPY STAMPS

Stamps:
For You, Deer- LAWN FAWN
Other: Chunk Glitter- LAWN FAWN
Ice White Pearl Pen- Viva Decor
Perfectly Plaid Paper pack- LAWN FAWN

Until next time....tootles!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin