Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Crafty Haul

Hello friends,
Today I have a crafty haul to share. These are crafty purchases I've made recently.
Here's the video to walk you through everything:


I know! It's A LOT! So needless to say, I will not be purchasing any more crafty goodies for a whiiiiile. :( In my defense, I got several things on sale. I'm talking 80-90% off! Did I mention how stressssssed I was with Distance Learning? Lol. Yep...I'm totally justifying this... *Ü*
If you have any questions on any of these, please leave them in the comments.
Thanks for watching and stopping by! Hope you're all in good health!
Remember:






























Until next time....
Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. Karli,
    What a haul! The dog set is my favorite. Looks like you will be spending the entire summer crafting!!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin