Sunday, December 30, 2012

Always Have High Hopes

Hello dear friends, 
As we come to the end of another year, allow me to thank you for taking the time to peek at my concoctions. I truly appreciate your sweet comments too  *Ü*

So here's my last card of the year:
  "Always Have High Hopes" While we may be discouraged, confused, or hurt by what happens by things we can't predict or control- we can chose how we respond. It may not be easy, but we do it anyway. That's something to feel good about. 

Here's a peek of the innies:
I'm giving it one last go for next month's GDT at MFT with this sketch:
A girl can hope, right?!  *Ü*

As you ring in the new year, have loads of fun & be safe!
See you next year! And.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





The 411 
Stamps: Up up & Away- MFT
Paper: Cowboy MME, gray cs
Ink: London Fog
Tools: Fishtail flags- MFT, chalk

4 comments:

  1. They would be lucky to have you as a Guest DT!!! I think every post you make is an amazing project...I wonder where the ideas come from- but am always thrilled for the inspiration! Hope you had a blessed Christmas and a Safe New Year! Looking forward to seeing all of your creativity in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and High Hopes for 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great philosophy. I hope that the coming year brings you many things to celebrate about and that you continue to have high hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your card! This was my choice to CASe for the Featured Stamper Challenge today on Splitcoast! Congratulations! Here is my take: http://stampinwithriley.blogspot.com/2015/07/soaring-by.html

    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin