Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

You've Got Mail

Hi ya friends,
Yeeeesssss! The Walking Dead is back!!! I missed it so :( i luv that show! I have to figure out a way to be an extra. It would be AMAZING to be zombied up! Hee :)

Today I have a few Valentine gifts I worked on for V-day tomorrow. I bought some of those $1 mailboxes they sell at Target & dressed them up a bit. :)

Here's the first:



Is that girly girl or what! Well, my friend's little girl is a real girly girl so I had her in mind when I was decorating this one. The papers are Cloisonne by GCD Studios (that I've had forever and a day!) The postcard is from MFT First Class Friend, the stamps on the front of the mailbox are little MS stickers, and of course lace---> lots of lace. :)

Here's #2:


I finally cracked & used these papers I've been hoarding- Posh by Teresa Collins. Oh so preeetty! Again I added some lace & pearl trim. The flower pocket on the front of the mailbox was made from the largest flower in the In Bloom stamp set from PTI. The tickets are from the stamp set Ticket Sentiments by Whimsy Stamps. 

Number 3:


This one is very different from the rest, but I really like the sweetness of it. :) I used papers from Twitterpated by Imaginisce. The fence is an MFT die, the grass is a MS punch. I punched out a few butterflies out of vellum from a MS punch. The little strawberries are Jolees stickers. The flowers are WOC & Prima.

I had fun thinking about how to make these three different from one another. Now to fill them with even sweeter things (if I don't eat the chocolate first!)

I'll be playing along in the following challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations: Be My Valentine
The Cutie Pie Challenge: Anything but a Card
Wild Orchid Challenge: Love is...
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Pearls & Lace

Thanks so much for peeking!
Have a great day!

21 comments:

  1. Karli,

    ¡Están preciosos tus buzones! Mi favorito es el primero. Felicidades en un trabajo muy bien hecho.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did quite a fabulous job! They are so distinct and all so well thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- you really fancied these mailboxes up! How cool is that! What fun you had making these- I love all of the special touches from lace to paper flowers and fences! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentinsday, Karli,
      your mail boxes are sooooo sweet. I wished they would sell them over here, too.
      All those little details.....
      My favorite one, is the third one. ;-)

      Big hugs,
      Gaby

      Delete
  4. These are just adorable! I like them all but the Hello Kitty one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my peas! Karli these are all so gorgeous. I see those little mailboxes at Target and don't know where to begin, so I never even purchase them. Wonder if I can still find one around, now that I've seen yours, I have an idea of where to start :)

    HUGS,
    Kristina
    Your Memories Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mailbox is sweet. Great job. PS. I absolutely love watching The Walking Dead too. If you get a moment check out runforyourlives.com It is a 5K zombie obstacle run. If you register to be a zombie they do all your makeup. Do not know if there is a run near you or not. Thank you for sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! LOVE them! Especially the last one! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day!

    So, you decided to dress them up a little?!?!? They are over the top fabulous! I love them all, but the first one is my favorite. The girly-girl frill won me over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh these are just soooooo beautiful, love them all, some lucking people will be receiving these. Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are totally beautiful. saw it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these mailboxes are totally adorable. Loving the use of lace and different papers. The flowers, tickets and pearls makes it look superb. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable, so original. I love them both but my fav is the pink one, its so scrummy. BTW saw this in the Make It Monday website, so thought I would stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow these are just totally wonderful Karli! I wish we could get these mailboxes in the UK!
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mailboxes are fabulous Karli -- I,ve never seen little mailboxes for a $1 in Canada! My favourite is #2! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWZERS!! This IS amazing!!! Love it!!

    Saw you over at MIM so thought I would pop by and say hi!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a clever idea! We don't have anything like this here they're so sweet! Smiles.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just so adorable! Clever You! Love the idea! Thanks for being a Cutie Pie for this Challenge! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, these are gorgeous mail boxes. So pretty and all so different. Gorgeous papers. Thanks for being a Cutie Pie this fornight. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, these are gorgeous! Love all the layers! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #23)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty. Love how each one is so different. The bright sweet third one is my fave, love the fence and grass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin