I've been greatly honored with 2 awards from my dear blog fiends... er, I mean... friends, Mary, Carrie, and Kristina. I'm so sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I truly do appreciate these :)
First from Mary and Carrie (hey, you rhyme!) this award:
1) Chocolate! mmmmmm
2) my family (when they listen to me, and then tell me I was right ;)
3) my friends (near, far, & far away in blogland)
4) Taking the time to notice the little things... (the sparkle on snow when the sunlight hits it)
5) Seeing & doing Random Acts of Kindness
6) working with children (the secret to what keeps me
7) this hobby that serves as my therapy (not cheaper therapy, just waaaay more fun!)
8) shopping for craft stuff! I probably need professional help for this one :)
9) sharing ideas, techniques with others & being inspired by others
10) Saturday & Sunday
This award comes from Kristina (the head Cricuteer)
Kristina is always so encouraging and no matter what crazy thing I create for the DT, she's always supportive & generous with praise. Thank you for everything!
Now el problema... 11 fellow bloggers to pass these awards too. Yikes! I'll start with:
Lisa-- (i don't know if she knows I've been secretly
Gaby-- She also has a jewelry blog and oh..be..still...my..heart just stunning pieces she creates!
Lynnor-- who has been so generously kind showering praise on projects I've created. Tickled, I tell ya!
Sankari-- leaves me speechless (that's how AMAZING her work is!!!)
Brooke-- love her vintage projects
my fellow Dreamers & Glitterbees-- Seriously, I am so lucky they let me play with them. Talented ladies! If any of you haven't received this, please grab it! I know many have, I just don't know who hasn't :(
Thanks so much for peeking!